- UDK is designed equipment used to determine ammonia nitrogen, protein (Kjeldahl method or take direct control), nitrite, phenol, volatile fatty acids, TKN, cyanides, sulfur dioxide, alcohol.
- The device is designed to reach the standard AOAC, EPA, DIN, ISO.
- Applications in the areas of:
- Food: raw materials, finished products such as milk, meat, cereals ...
- Animal feed.
- Soil, fertilizer ...
- Waste water and mud ...
- Lubricating oil, fuel oil ...
- The student is made of welded Titanium heat exchanger capable of better than students of traditional welding glass, saving maximum cooling water.
- Consume cooling water: 0.5 liters / min at 15oC and 1 l / min at 30C.
- The jacuzzi steam technology is manufactured by polymer corrosion resistant and durable alkaline.
- Structure in stainless steel epoxy coating resistant to chemical corrosion.
- Can be used with several test tubes with different capacity: 100ml, 250ml, 300ml, 500ml.
- LCD display, easy to install the operating parameters.
- Can hold 10 different methods of analysis.
- RS232 Interface to connect to your computer and printer GLP standards.
- Function: automatically add NaOH, add water automatically diluted and drained automatically.
- Take time: about 4 min for 100 ml sample
- The volume of NaOH: 0 - 100 ml.
- The volume of distilled water: 0 - 200 ml.
- Accuracy: £ 1%.
- Recovery rate: ³ 99.5% with nitrogen 1 - 200 mg N.
- Detection Limit: ³ 0.1 mg N.
- Power: 2100W
- Voltage: 230V, 50Hz
- Dimensions: 330 x 775 x 470mm
- Weight: 33kg
+ Main machine.
+ 01 x 300mm test tubes Ae42
+ 01 250ml sample flasks inspiration
+ 01 The reagent supply pipes.
+ 01 test tube clamp.
+ Cooling water pipe 01.
+ Instruction manual and sample analysis methods.