Available Disk Space: Up to 500MB of available disk space (depending on components installed)
Connectivity: Powered USB port
Display Resolution: 1024 x 768 pixels or higher
Languages Supported: Chinese (Simplified), English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish
Macintosh: MacOS X 10.12x, 10.13x,10.14x or 10.15x (with latest upgrades installed)
Memory: 512MB RAM (2GB recommended)
- Mac: Intel® Core 2 Duo CPU or better CPU
- PC: Intel® Core 2 Duo or AMD Athlon™ XP or better CPU
- PC: Dual display support requires either 2 video cards or a dual head video card that supports dual video LUTs being loaded. Latest drivers for video card installed.
- Mac: Latest drivers for video card installed.
- i1Display Studio colorimeter, i1Studio profiling software for displays and projectors, and Quick Start Guide.
- i1Display Studio includes an end user license agreement (EULA) allowing a single user the ability to install and run unlimited installations of i1Studio software on any number of computers that he/she owns.
- Calibrates up to four displays connected to a single computer.
• Microsoft Windows 7® 32 or 64 bit
• Microsoft Windows 8® 32 or 64 bit
• Microsoft Windows 8.1® 32 or 64 bit
• Microsoft Windows 10® 32 or 64 bit
• All operating systems should have latest Service Pack installed