Power: 230V AC, ± 10%, 50 Hz
Resistance Measurement Range: 0 to 200 milli Ohm
Typical Test Current: 30 A ± 0.15% AC, (Test current severity may be changed on request )
Open circuit voltage: 8V, AC
Programmable Timer: 1 to 60 sec
Metering: 3 1/2 digit Digital V, A and milli Ohm meter
V : 1.5% of reading, A : 1.5% of reading
mΩ : 1.5% of reading ± 5 dgt
Indications: Trip, Test On, Test OFF
• High current crocodile wire/Test probe.
• The Ground /Earth continuity tester works on test current of sinusoidal waveform. The typical test current severity is 30A.
• Meters indicate test current, voltage drop across the ground path and mΩ resistance of ground path.
• Unit as 3 1/2 digit Digital Voltmeter, Ammeter and milli Ohm meter
• LEDs are used to indicate the Test Pass and for Test Fail
Power ON / OFF by toggle switch