It is a small, portable meter powered by a 9V battery that lasts for about one year of operation. It comprises a reader part and a solid, metal measurement probe on the top of which there is a temperature sensor. Both parts are interconnected with a cable.
The thermometer is equipped in a stainless steel probe that allows for easy measurement in stacks, piles, silos, etc. The probe with the reader is connected to the cable with the use of a jack plug.
The sensor located on the top of the probe continuously registers changes of temperature.
After pushing the switch on button, temperature (in ºC) is displayed on the thermometer.
The device is produced with two types of probes:
- 1.5 m (folded into two parts, 0.75 m each)
- 3 m (folded into three parts, 1 m each)
- other probe versions can be ordered at the client request
The set includes:
- DRAMIŃSKI TROL agricultural thermometer,
- measuring probe (length depending on the client choice: 1.5 m folding / 3 m folding),
- 1 x 9V 6F-22 type battery,
- transport packaging made of grey cardboard,
|Dimensions||9.5 x 7.0 x 17.0 cm|
|Unit weight||about 1100 g with 1.5 m probe
about 1500 g with 3 m probe
|Accuracy of temp. measurement||1°C|
|Display||LCD, 3.5 digits|
|Power supply||1 x 9 V battery, type 6F-22|
|Battery low indication||automatic|
|Power input||about 2 mA|
|Estimated working time on one battery pack||about 200 h|
|Measurment range||-50ºC to +150ºC|
|Lenght of the cable probe||1.5 m|
|Recommended storage temperature||from 5°C to 45°C|
- Quality Engagement
- Easy change and return
- Delivery Avaliable
- Favorable payment