- Quality Engagement
- Easy change and return
- Delivery Avaliable
- Favorable payment
(Full specifications can be found on datasheet)
The world's standard for AC Resistance, Low Frequency Inductance and Capacitance measurement in a metrology environment
0.02% Measurement Accuracy and +/- 0.0001 Df
Programmable Frequency 12 Hz - 200 kHz
Extremely Reliable can last up to 30+ years
11 Impedance Parameters
A full, five-digit LED display for RLC; four-digit readout for D and Q
The US Army's impedance bridge
GenRad 1693 LCR Basic Specifications
(See datasheet for full specifications)
Measurement Parameters: R/Q, L/Q, C/R, C/D (series or parallel), R/X (series), G/B (parallel), Z/Angle or Y/AngleTest
Frequencies: Over 500 programmable test frequencies (12Hz to 200kHz) 0.01% Accuracy.
Applied Voltage: 5mV to 1.275V (programmable in 5mV steps).
Measurement Speed: ), Up to 19 measurements/second
Accuracy: (Primary parameter) Basic RLC ±0.02%. (Secondary parameter) Basic DQ ±0.0001
1693 Accuracy Calculator
|Parameter||Direct Reading Range||Ratio and DQ in PPM|
|R and [Z]||0.00001Ω to 99999kΩ||0.00010Ω to 9999.9GΩ|
|L||0.00001mH to 99999H||0.00010nH to 9999.9MH|
|C||0.00001pF to 99999μF||0.00010aF to 9999.9F|
|G and [Y]||0.00001μS to 99999S||0.00010pS to 9999.9MS|
|R with C||0.0001Ω to 9999kΩ||not extended|
|X with R||0.0001Ω to 9999kΩ||not extended|
|B with G||0.0001μS to 9999S||not extended|
|D with C||0.0001 to 9999||1 to 9999ppm|
|Q with R or L||0.0001 to 9999||1 to 9999ppm|
|Angle||±0.0001 to 180 degrees||±1 to 999 microdegrees|
GenRad 1693-9700 Impedance Bridge Standard Accessories
1689-0120 1689 Instruction Manual
4200-0300 AC Power Cord
1689-9602 BNC to BNC Extender Cables
NIST Traceable Certificate of Calibration
GenRad 1693 Precision LCR Meter (RLC Digibridge)
The GenRad 1693 LCR Meter Bridge gives you the best combination of features, in an LCR meter, to meet your most demanding testing requirements. It's a versatile, flexible instrument with a full range of programmable test frequencies, speeds, and voltages. An easy to understand display show both primary and secondary measurement parameters. The Digibridge is an excellent choice for metrology applications requiring accurate and repeatable measurements. The 1693 is also widely used in production testing, incoming inspection, component design and evaluation, process monitoring or dielectric measurement applications.
The 1693 Precision Impedance Bridge is a sophisticated, microprocessor controlled tester that brings new levels of flexibility, simplicity and accuracy to RLC measurement. It's testing automation at its best with a range of programmable test frequencies and test voltages, as well as automatic limit comparison, automatic parameter selection, remote programmability, automatic binning, and automatic zeroing.
The 1693 Precision Impedance Bridge provides a powerful combination of features designed to maximize productivity in all testing environments.
- *0.02% Accuracy for RLC measurements and 0.0001 Accuracy for DQ measurements.
- *Programmable test frequencies from 12Hz to 200kHz for maximum testing versatility.
- *Programmable test voltages from 5mV to 1.275V permits testing at exact manufacturer- specified voltage levels.
- *Full range keyboard-selectable test speeds: Variable up to 19 measurements per second
- *Two selectable measurement modes: Continuous and Triggered with averaging available in each ensures stable repeatable measurements
- *Optional IEEE-488.2 Interface enable remote programming
- *Wide choice of measurement parameters allow you to work with familiar units.
- *A full, five-digit LED display for RLC measurements and a four-digit readout for D and Q testing, simultaneously display both test results for each measurement, automatically.
- *Guarded Kelvin measurement techniques protect measurement integrity.
- *Automatic limit comparison and binning ensure fast, mistake-proof sorting of components.
- *Automatic self-test and diagnostic check maintain reliable, error-free operation.
- *Automatic Binning Summary capability simplifies reporting of measurement results.
GenRad 1693 vs. 1689M
The 1693 and 1689M Impedance Bridges are very similar instruments. However, the 1693 offers 2 major advantages over the 1689M.
1. Max Frequency of 200 kHz: The 1693 has a max frequency of 200 kHz, while the 1689M has a max frequency of 100 kHz
2. 11 Impedance Parameters. In addition to the 1689M measurement parameters of R/Q, L/Q, C/R, C/D (series or parallel), The 1693 can also measure R/X (series),G/B (parallel), Z/Angle or Y/Angle
GenRad 1693 Impedance Bridge Uses
- Meters used for impedance measurements (inductance, capacitance, and resistance) to characterize the performance of a variety of electrical components and materials.
- To test resistors, capacitors, inductors or any type of passive component
- Testing electronic components