Made in Taiwan
Warrantly: 12 months
CC mode: 0~60A/0~30A/0~4A/0~4A/0~40A/0~4A
CR mode: 0.05~200Ω/0.15~600Ω/0.75~3000Ω/0.075~300Ω/0.75~3000Ω
PARD@2,20MHz: 0.000~0.500Vp-p Res. 1mV
OVP Voltage source: 0~30V@3A
Over Current Test: 80A@1Min/30A@1Min/6A@1Min/80A@1Min/6A@1Min
Max Power@1Min: 420W/252W/31.5W/63W/252W/31.5W
Short Circuit Test: Electronic+relay, 0.055Ω/0Ω, 0.08Ω/0Ω, 0.4Ω/0Ω, 0.02Ω/0Ω, 0.4Ω/0Ω
Isolated AC Source:
Output Voltage: 800VA, 50/60Hz(Isolated)
115V@7Arms: 90, 115, 132V
230V@3.5Arms: 90, 115, 132, 180, 230, 264V
AC Voltage Meter: 0.0~300.0Vrms
AC Current Meter: 0.00~8.00Arms
AC Power Meter: 0.00~800.00W
Timing measurement and control:
Pok, Power good/Fail time: 0~9999mS
Set-up/Hold-up Time: 0~9999mS
Threshold Voltage: Vth/VPGS
Input range: 0~30V/0~5.6V
Setting range: 0~30.00V/0~5.60V
Auto/Step Testing Time
AC power: 115/230 Vac
Dimension: 440(W) x 220(H) x 440(D)mm
Accessories: Power cord cable, 9806B/D Application Software, operation manual
Options: 9906B: Integrated Twin Test Fixture, ATX Testing Fixture, Universal Test Fiture, 9932: Remote Interface Key Pad
- 3660B/D includes AC Source six polarity can be changed, six OVP, two timing and six PARD measuring that can test Input, Output of Power Supplies, Pok Timing, Noise and Protection.
- 3660B/D was designed with module. Custom load requirements for loads 2 through 6 can be combined.
- 3660B/D can store up to 24 Test Programs which is in the 3660B/D built-in EEROM for quick access.
- Testing can be done either automatically or in a step by step mode.
- Utilizes the latest in Electronic Calibration Technology Version update can be download via RS232.
- Power supply (U.U.T) information including part number, test requirements and results is shown on the large LCD display.
- Test report can be printed out directly or stored in a PC via RS232 interface. Test data can be transferred to EXCELTM file format for report customization.
- Six output power supplies (e.g. notebook/desktops power supplies,scanners, printers, LCD,and many other electronic
- AC/DC Power Supply
- Production line
- Quality Assurance
- Incoming Inspection
- R&D Prototype assurance
- 3660D ATE is designed connected with external AC Source, measure Inrush Current and Frequency Adjustable Line Regulation
- Hold-On Adjust
- Load Regulation
- Line Regulation
- Combine Regulation
- P-P Noise (PARD)
- Pok，Power Good/Fail
- Set-up/Hold up time
- OVP (option)
- Rise Time
- 3660B/D was design for 6 outputs power supplies (e.g. ATX、PS/2 Power Supply etc...). It is an all-in-one stand-
- alone unit with built-in hardware and software for all testing requirements. The 3660B/D provides fast, accurate
- testing and a "PASS" / "FAIL " report for the U.U.T.
- Prodigit 3660B/D Automatic Power Supply Tester is well suited for electronic component inspection, R & D, and
- production testing of power supplies used in notebooks,desktops, scanners, printers, and many other electronic products.
- Prodigit application software (9860B/D) WindowsTM and ExcelTM compatible software is stored in FLASH memory and allows editing of test parameters, uploading, downloading, and printing of test data, 3660B/D operation system upgrades and multi password protection.
- 3660B/D is designed Stand Alone Unit that 25% faster testing (as compared with integrated systems using GPIB)
- The 3660B/D has a built-in EEROM to store test programs and a large LCD display to show the PASS/FAIL function of the U.U.T test data can be printed out directly without using a computer or can be downloaded to a PC.
- 3660B has included AC Source that can test Line Regulation without connecting external AC Source.
- 3660D ATE is designed connected with external AC Source (AC Source is option), measuring Inrush Current and Frequency Adjustable Line Regulation.
- The optional 9906B Integrated Twin Test Fixture (with built-in OVP Source) was designed for high volume production testing. It integrates a dual U.U.T. fixture, START/STOP control key, PASS/TESTlNG/FAIL indicator and FAIL alert with adjustable volume.
- Quality Engagement
- Easy change and return
- Delivery Avaliable
- Favorable payment