- Quality Engagement
- Easy change and return
- Delivery Avaliable
- Favorable payment
Application: gypsum moisture meter, gypsum wall, gypsum ceiling
Measuring range: 0-25%
Handheld, using rechargeable batteries
Method of measurement: radio frequency
Power supply: 220V
Model LG: Drywall Moisture Meter
This single range instrument uses the Radio Frequency Capacitance Method to measure the moisture content of Gypsum Wallboard. Color Coded direct reading dial for fast comparison. Has a range of 0 to 25% and is operated from a single rechargeable NiMH battery. It gives the operator an average moisture content down to a penetration of one inch. The LG uses Stainless Steel Buttons that make contact with the board. Complete with a Carrying Case, NiMH Battery and Operating Instructions Book.
The Model LG drywall moisture meter is designed for gypsum board and is equipped with durable stainless steel, spring-loaded electrode buttons for testing flat, irregular and curved surfaces without scratching, marring or puncturing. These models measure moisture by generating a non-destructive Radio Frequency Field which penetrates deep into the drywall or plaster. Based on special calibrations run in our laboratory, this model was developed specifically for their application.
Model LG Drywall Moisture Meter Features
- Lightweight for easy portability and one-hand operation when checking moisture distribution in drywall and plasterwork.
- Direct reading moisture scale plus “Dry”, “OK” and “Wet” color codes.
- Allows moisture comparisons between kiln decks.
- Tests 1/4″(6.4 mm) to 3/4″ (1.9 cm) thick wallboard and plasterwork.
- Patented RF Power-Loss Absorption Principal.
- Powered by a rechargeable NiMh battery.
115 VAC, 220 VAC