- Application of MPPT algorithm.
- LCD shows input/out voltage, current and power value.
- DC TO DC CONVERTER Module for learning experiment of output transduction.
- DC TO AC INVERTER Module for learning experiment of output transduction.
- Learn the regeneration use of solar power through Charging Module.
- Learn the regeneration use of solar power through Load Module. EX: LED shining.
- The kit is based on Open Design. User can change operating procedure during experiment.
Ch 1: Instruction of green power
Ch 2: Instruction of learning kit
Ch 3: Instruction of software development tool
Ch 4: Learn C language
Ch 5: Feature and basic experiment of MPC82G516
Ch 6: Control of LCM display
Ch 7: Control of analog to digital
Ch 8: Control of PWM
Ch 9: Theory of DC TO DC
Ch10: Control of battery charging & discharging
Ch11: MPPT algorithm
Ch12: Design of DC TO AC
- Observe I/V, V/P and MPP characteristic curve of solar power module
- Set the output (I/V) of solar power module according to the incident angle
- Design of DC TO DC CONVERTER Module
- Experiment of DC TO AC INVERTER Module
- Experiment of basic load and observe the I/V of solar power module
- Charging and discharge function of battery
- MPPT algorithm
- Integrate all experiments above so users can exactly know regeneration and use of green power
- Output Power Of Solar: 6W
- Output Voltage of Solar Power: 8V(MAX)
- Output Current of Solar Power: 787mA(MAX)
- Communication Interface: USB
- System Power: DC 9V~12V / 500mA
- Dimension (LxWxH): 33.5cm x 24.0cm x 7.5cm
- Weight: 2Kg
- Quality Engagement
- Easy change and return
- Delivery Avaliable
- Favorable payment