LCD Monitor 3.3 4 digits, the value displayed maximum reading 3999
1 to 40.00 Lux (3 Ranges)
400 Lux range reading
40.00 x 10 Lux range reading
Lux range reading x 100 400.0
≤ 4000 Lux: ± (4% rdg +10 digits)
≥ 4.000 Lux: ± (5% rdg + 10 digits) (Calibration for standard incandescent light at 2856K color temperature)
Origin: American Technology
Warranty: 12 Months
± 0.1% / oC
Temperature and humidity operating
Temperature and humidity storage
2 times / sec
A silicon photodiode with filter
oC to 40oC (32 ° F-104oF) 0 ~ 70% Rh
10oC to 50oC (14 ° F-122 ° F) 0 ~ 80% Rh Display "OL" when out of range
106 x 57 x 26mm (detection image)
130 x 72 x 30mm (body)
150 cm (picture wire probe)
A PIN 9V, Power Consumption Guide ~ 2mA, battery, carrying case
• accurate and easily read.
• High Accuracy.
• LSI circuitry used to provide reliability and durability.
• Allows a wide range of light measurement.
• Press the PIN key.
• Automatic adjustment of 0.
• LCD display helps lower power consumption.
• Compact, lightweight, and intelligent operation.
• LCD display can clearly read even when a high intensity light.
• light sensor allows the user to perform measurements in the optimal position.
1. Insert the PIN, and then press the button to open the "ON".
2. Press the range switch to select the desired range.
3. Remove the photo detector and face it to the light source in a horizontal position.
4. Read and check the values from the LCD screen.
5. In scope: if the machine only shows a "1" input signal is too strong and the higher range should be selected.
6. PEAK data mode, press the "PEAK" to select PEAK mode, when the PEAK mode is selected, the machine will stop all do.bam PEAK allowed again to cancel this mode, your return status original.
7. When measurement is complete, close the cover photo detector and shutdown using the "OFF".
- Quality Engagement
- Easy change and return
- Delivery Avaliable
- Favorable payment